How to download, Install, and Activate Microsoft Visual Studio 2019 Professional
Microsoft Visual Studio 2019 Professional is a powerful integrated development environment (IDE) that software professionals use to create programs, online services, and other things. Its rich features and tools help developers efficiently design robust and scalable applications. This guide will lead you through the process of downloading, installing, and activating Microsoft Visual Studio 2019 Professional step by step.
Downloading Microsoft Visual Studio 2019 Professional
Before you start, make sure your internet connection is consistent. To download Visual Studio 2019 Professional, take the following actions:
- Visit https://visualstudio.microsoft.com to see the official Microsoft Visual Studio website.
- Get there by going to the “Downloads” section of the website’s home page.
- Click the “Download” button when you discover the Visual Studio 2019 Professional edition by scrolling down.
- You will be asked to log in using your Microsoft account or to create one if you don’t already have one on the website. To proceed, log in or create an account.
- Select the desired installation choices, such as language and additional components, once you have signed in. The download will then begin after you click the “Download” button.
Installing Microsoft Visual Studio 2019 Professional
After the download is complete, follow the steps to install Microsoft Visual Studio 2019 Professional
- To begin the installation process, find the downloaded setup file (often called “vs_professional.exe” or something similar) and double-click on it.
- The installer will request permission before making any changes to your system. To continue, select “Yes”.
- The installer will now carry out many checks and extract the installation-related files.
- Choose “Workloads” from the “Visual Studio Installer” window to install the development platforms and tools you desire. The default workload choice should be adequate in the majority of situations. However, you can alter the installation by choosing or excluding particular elements.
- Click the “Install” button to start the installation procedure after selecting your preferred options.
- Depending on the characteristics of your system and the components you chose, the installation may take some time.
When installation is complete, click the “Launch” button to start Visual Studio 2019 Professional
Activating Microsoft Visual Studio 2019 Professional
You must activate the software after installation in order to access all of its functions and keep using it. To activate the software, follow the steps:
- Visual Studio will show an activation request when it first launches. To continue using the trial version, click “Continue”.
- A request to sign in using your Microsoft account will appear. The account you used to download Visual Studio 2019 Professional must be used to log in. Create an account now if you don’t already have one.
- After logging in, Visual Studio will be launched immediately with the help of your Microsoft account.
- If automated activation is unsuccessful, you may choose to manually activate by selecting the “Activate” button and following the on-screen directions.
You have successfully downloaded, installed, and activated Microsoft Visual Studio 2019 Professional. Enjoy your day.